These globally-inspired hand-painted candles are smalls works of art. Crafted by artisans in South Africa, each candle is hand-poured and then individually hand-painted. Each design name is derived from a special African word that is brought to life through the color and patterns which reflect the culture and influences of South Africa. The style images pictured illustrate the general design, but note that each candle is one of a kind.
- Design Meaning: "Uzima" stands for vitality, power and energy. Whether zebra skin, guinea fowl feather, cheetah skin, porcupine bristles or mysterious traces, the patterns were inspired by the infinitely rich wildlife of Africa and look almost animalistic.
- Set of 3 Gift Boxed Votives.
- Candles measure approximately 2.5-inches tall by 1.75-inch in diameter.
- Unscented, high-quality, fully-refined paraffin wax from Germany.
- Non-toxic color pigments and natural wicks.
- Individually hand-painted. Designs will have differences, but will be consistent in colors and icons that reflect the style.
- Creates a calm ambiance that transforms any space into a personal sanctuary.
- Burn time averages 2 hours.
- High melting point of 58°- 60°.
- Box made from recycled materials.
- Use care when burning candles. Do not leave a burning candle unattended; snuff out flame when done burning; do not move burning candle; always use a candle holder when burning.